Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crazy lady

There are some crazy people on the Internet. However, there are some really crazy people out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSvChlVUJDc

Comment: Yes, she completely breaks down in front of her webcam. Basically, she goes from crying to turning completely insane. The story goes that she cheated on her Youtube ranking and here she says it was ‘promotion’. Okay…

So if I rob a bank, I can merely call it a pay increase, right?

Well, she left youtube and it appears she just got out of jail!

Just scroll down to the screen and ignore all the flash shit.

I think she’s attractive, but I would never want to cross her, because I’d end up in her backyard buried.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

You find crazy white girls who have done time attractive?
Does that mean you find Paris Hilton Attractive too?

(giggle)

Semaj said...

lol, yeah Paris is like Queen of crazy white girls that do time (tm).

On a first date, if I hear,

"I just got out of Prison,"

she just went up 10 points!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47