Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Sopranos F'ed the fans

The last episode of the Sopranos

So, how pissed am I about The Sopranos series ender?

Really pissed. I’ve never felt this cheated since the last episode of Star Trek Enterprise. All season long, we had some wonderful storylines and many characters getting killed off. We even had the actually real war between the Sopranos and the New York families. People were killed off in this war.

So, what do we get in the last episode? We get Tony sitting at a table and the screen turning black for 10 seconds. WTF? We don’t know if he was killed or even arrested.

Yes, I understand that there were people in the restaurant that were people from past episodes that had a reason to kill him. But I just think it would have been more tragic to see Tony get capped in front of his family. So, yeah I understand what Chase was going for, but don’t be cheap. (Yeah, I caught the black guys in the restaurant and figured they were there to kill him.)

Way to piss me off, David Chase.

Someone else was pissed and did some Wikipedia changing to his entry.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/12/sopranos-fans-whack-creators-wiki-entry/#comments

The episode Grade: C

This season: B+

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47