Thursday, June 14, 2007

The other Washington

Isaiah Washington still pissed over his firing...

http://www.www.tvsquad.com/2007/06/13/isaiah-washington-blames-the-media-for-his-firing/

Okay, I never watched a single episode of Gray's Anatomy, but I've heard all the controversy over Washington's Don Imus moment. Isaiah keep digging a deeper hole with every statement he said afterwards, and I couldn't believe he just couldn't just shut up about it.

((I have to say... after reading the interview with Washington, I still found him to be smug and to not comprehend that HE. WAS. WRONG. He says he's made apologies to everyone and he has done everything the network has asked. But, does he realize that he is intolerant? I see no remorse.))

There's an air of arrogance in every interview he's given since. I was a little jealous because he spent all that screen time with Sandra Oh. I guess he can always do Exit Wounds 2 or Romeo Must Die II.

Yes, he's done some movie stinkers, and Gray's was his critical jump up.

Update: Sorry, it's Grey's Anatomy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He seemed so nicely to have gone out of his typical roles and then he F's up, his head shot up way before he himself did

Semaj said...

Yep, he waited and did some bad minor movies, and worked hard to get to this point, but his ego got the best of him. I think he’s a good actor, and deserves bigger roles, but he needs to keep his ego in check.

We’ll have to see how this will affect him later on.

Mayren said...

wow so you guys think he F'd himself up. Granted i think it's wrong to be intolerant but do you think he's really deserved the amount of persecution he's being given? When is enough... well actually enough?

Mayren said...

oh and it's GREY's anatomy.. the original medical textbook that is the ironic play on words is GRAY's anatomy.

Semaj said...

I think he has because he kept making statements and shooting himself in the foot every time. After it all blew up he should have made on short statement and not talked about it again. But he kept feeding the News Sharks over and over.

I think there are elements in Hollywood that are going to make it difficult for him to work, which is ashame.

lol, thanks for the correction, on the Grey's part. I get the othere one stuck in my head,

Anonymous said...

Mayren, you're right, he didn't deserve so much treatment, but he got sucked into it and felt the need to prove himself out of it, that was his actual mistake

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47