Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I've found my way out of that emotional slump I was in.

~Watch Brian from Family Guy doing a strange parody of Back to the Future. I think this goes back to what MC was saying about Family Guy doing music and musical numbers better than The Simpsons.

~I miss Cowboy Bebop. That was an amazing sci-fi Anime show. It had a lot of style and some very good character stories. The music was just great. I could have done a little less with Ed, Ed is a girl, but overall a great show that ended too soon.

~Someone made up a the top ten douchebag characters from Videogames list. Wario and Superman makes the list. I hate Wario.

~What the hell is wrong with kids today? Two kids beat down a teacher. What really pisses me off is the fact the family members of the kids are defending them. BTW, the female newscaster has had little too many face-lifts.

~ Who knew the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toy line even jumped the shark? Gulf War ninja turtle? What were they thinking?

2 comments:

Asterios said...

hey, thanks for checking out our ninja turtles toy video. love your blog - looks like we got similar tastes!

-overtime comedy

Semaj said...

Thanks for dropping in, I loved the clip, good stuff

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47