Monday, June 04, 2007

Decepticons Superior: Soundwave raps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsLcTtCrqwg

I always thought Blaster and Jazz were the ones that could rap, but I guess Soundwave has just proved them wrong.

I used to have Soundwave as toy way back in the day. I’ve always liked Soundwave. He was always loyal to Megatron, even carrying that loyalty to Galvatron. He’s also one of the few first season characters to survive all the way to the end of the series.

Some interesting points about him…

~He and Shockwave are the only Decepticons that are generally loyal to Megatron.

~He seems to be one of the few Transformers with no emotions. I wonder why…

~He has a posse of tape people that are sort like his gang.

“Hey, you left your tape recorder here.”

“Wait a second, I don’t own a tape recorder.”

Question: If the show was set during the 2000s, won’t he be upgraded to a MP3 player? Soundwave probably be shut down for downloading illegal music by the RIAA.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47