Sunday, June 17, 2007

Supergirl Returns

The Samurai Frog has a neat concept for a new Supergirl movie.

http://samuraifrog.blogspot.com/2007/06/movie-ideas-2.html

I’ve always liked the various stories behind Supergirl and I was thrilled when they brought her back into the DC fold. Plus, she had some kind of special power to keep her skirt from flying up too. Anyway, check out the link above.

I also like seeing how each artist draws her. I found Bruce Timm’s version an interesting take on her by not really giving her a busty size, but a normal girl look. Don’t get me wrong because I find This Picture to be one of the hottest pictures ever between Power Girl and Supergirl.

Helen Slater didn't kill the franchise alone. She had help from an evil group called The Salkinds.

Note the lame product-placement in the back with stupid lettering. 'Love that Chicken'

___________________________________________

Supergirl from Bruce Timm's universe. I always liked the friendship she had with Batgirl in this Universe. Later on, they would change her look to resemble the more recent version from the comic books.

_______________________________________

Okay, so she's sort of Elf-like, but I always liked her look here.

______________________________

Ah, Powergirl, another form of Supergirl. She's like the 7 of 9 of comics. If I were a male superhero and I had to work with her, I'd be more than a little distracted by her.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47