Sunday, June 17, 2007

RIAA: I'm telling on you

RIAA, you're a jerk...

I found this on Digg, and I have share this. Basically, a Professor at University of Central England had a link that member of a record company didn't like. The Record exec asked him to remove some anti-RIAA links.

When the blogger did do it, the Exec threatened to tell his University!

Here's more of the story...

I can't believe this, so free speech gone? We can't say anything negative about the RIAA or they'll tell on us? This is like grade school behavior.

Here's the statement.
"It expresses opinion, it’s not factual. If you persist then I shall make a formal complaint to the University.

Your choice."

I hate to break it to you, but having an opinion doesn't mean you have to be factual, it is merely your opinion. Like it or not people have opinions, and telling on them just makes their opinions negative on you, Mr. Birch.

Note: I'm sure I'll become a target of the RIAA Empire now...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47