Friday, June 22, 2007

Direct to DVD

Direct to DVD Sequels you didn’t know about…

Half Past Dead 2: Did you know that there is a follow up to the dreadful Steven Seagal/ Ja Rule movie? Yep, and they actually got a worst cast than the one in the first movie. Bill Goldberg and Kurupt, too bad they didn’t throw in Stone Cold. You know a movie is bad when they couldn’t afford to bring Ja Rule back.

Bring It on Again and Bring It On: All or Nothing: Yep, they made two more crappy movies. Think of this series as the new Mighty Ducks.

Walking Tall 2 and Walking Tall 3: So what do you do to a movie that’s already a remake of a TV show that is a remake of a movie based on real life events? You make two crappy follow-ups with the ultimate tool Kevin Sorbo! I actually laughed when I saw this on the stands at Blockbusters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...




Very good work!
Congratulations...



Anonymous said...

Gawd, i didnt think they could top that load. I saw the ad for Walking Tall 2, but 3? 2 has basically the same story as 1,he comes, he guns, and he stays.

Semaj said...

@Dr. Whoami: Thank you, Mr. Horse

@ Blayde: I was thinking the same thing. I didn't think any would even bother with part 2, let alone part 3.

I guess there's a bigger market out there for Kevin Sorbo.

MC said...

To me, Joe Don Baker is Buford Pusser and will always be him.

Semaj said...

Yeah, He seems to have that sheriff vibe. I thought it was interesting that he would later play a similar character in the 'In the Heat of the Night' series for a few eps.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47