Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Superman Returns Poster

Behold, the Superman Returns Poster

While, I’m not too impressed with it, it does have a classic 80s superman feel to it.

Below are some covers that could have been better for the poster.
Yes, I really have a thing for the new Supergirl. She’s cute.
____________________________________________
Yo, the Joker all pimped out and Sh*t
____________________________________
This would have been a better poster, I think.
_________________________________________
Yes, another picture of the new Supergirl. I can’t help it

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm underwhelmed. Where's the wink and sense of humor with this new guy? Reeve cannot be forgotten.

Semaj said...

Reeve was pretty good when he wasnt in the producing chair and was just an actor.

Remember he was 50% reponsable for Superman IV. And the humor got out of hand with Superman III.

First two films struck a right balance i think.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47