Sunday, May 14, 2006

Party party

Well, Saturday was probably one of best days I’ve had in a while. I went to a party and had fun. I didn’t get laid, but I did play a lot of videogames and a strange board game. Many people played the addicting game called Guitar Hero. Given my musical background, I was surprised how much I sucked at the game.

I also introduced an entire party to the great Terry Tate videos from Reebok. You cannot believe how the entire party surrounded the computer screen and laughed their heads off after each video. They all left the party, telling me thanks for introducing Terry Tate to them. I’m surprised no one knew anything about the Terry Tate Ads.

For those that haven’t seen them here ya go, for those that have seen them watch them again.

http://www.ifilm.com/viralvideo/collection/terrytate

Run B$%^*
_______________________________________________

The pain train's comin
_______________________________________
You kill the joe, you make some mo

5 comments:

Jeff said...

It is a little surprising they hadn't seen those ads. Terry Tate was five years go. Tell them to catch up on the Internet fads!

wierufhwre said...

I'm surprised I hadn't seen those, either. Good stuff.

Semaj said...

@ Jeff: It was strange, but none of them ever heard of it. I was shocked.

@Glitch: I’m glad you like them. It is a classic.

Anonymous said...

Oh Gawd. Terry Tate's ads were the shit. The fucking Air Force keeps copying his shit for their motivational videos. So gay.

Semaj said...

Man, that has to suck to watch those.

Got to love when an Establishment tries to be ‘hip’

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47