Thursday, May 04, 2006

The BUZZ is good on MI-3

Tom: “I hate South Park.”

Well, it looks like M:I-3 is getting a lot of good reviews. LOST creator Abrams seems to have gotten a lot of credit for the creative turn around on this action franchise.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/movies/ny-etlede4724711may02,0,2915982.story?coll=ny-moviereview-headlines

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/click/movie-1152322/reviews.php?critic=columns&sortby=default&page=2&rid=1502316

The man knows how to create drama and action. I wonder how he kept Tom from getting all UFO crazy on the set...
Here are the rest of the reviews

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Gotta say I was surprised. All this praise for a movie about a guy trying to convince the world he's not gay and isn't a kook. Or the plot could be about something else that's impossible. Either way I'm going to the 12:15 matinee today.

Semaj said...

Yeah, despite all the craziness of Tom, I’ll check it out this Saturday or Sunday. I’ll admit that I am really looking forward to it.

Sweet deal, I'll check your blog out for the review

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47