Thursday, May 11, 2006

movie theater

I hate people, but I especially hate people in the movie theater. It’s like once they pay their ticket, they become complete a**holes. They come in thinking the movie is a party. Well, I didn’t pay to hear you talk buddy. I came for the movie. Here are some types that piss me off.

1) People who bring their baby to the Theater: There is no reason to bring your demon-spawn to the theater. For one, I don’t want to hear that little turd crying. I really love when the baby is just crying like crazy and they won’t even take the baby outside. Please, stop being cheap and get a GD babysitter.

2) That damn Cell Phone Light: I can’t stress enough that shining your cell phone light doesn’t help the people that came to watch the movie and not you crappy cell phone illumination. We need to start throwing things at these people every time they activate them.

3) A collection or swarm of Teenage girls: Nothing is louder and more annoying than a swarm of Teenage Girls. They will talk loud and act stupid everywhere, but it is amplified when they reach the theater. Never has a group said so much, but meant so little.

4) Shaking the Popcorn Bag: Must people shake their popcorn bags right behind me? Just stop it! Do they realize they’re making a lot of racket? I know you want every last popped kernel to have butter-like stuff on it, but this is just plan annoying.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47