Monday, May 29, 2006

Box Office Jam, yo

Box Office Report

1.X-Men: The Last Stand: This movie has broke records and had made 120 million, so it doesn’t matter what critics say. This means they’ll start making the two spin off movies, Wolverine and Magneto. I’m looking forward to the Wolverine movie.

2.The Da Vinci Code: I guess all the stupid protesting didn’t hurt this so-so movie at all. Remember, IT IS ONLY FICTION. If you looked hard enough, you’d find out most people thought the movie was okay, but all the protesting has made the box Office bigger with 146 Million. I’m going to protest protesters.

3.Over the Hedge: I haven’t seen this one, but I love the SUV joke in the previews, so I gave it a heads up. 84 million.

4.Mission: Impossible III: This movie is excellent, but I think Tom’s craziness hurt the box office. Coming in at 116 million.

5.Poseidon: Why is this turd still floating in the box office with 46 million. When the trailers look this bad, stay away.

Yes, burn the books that you buy…so you can burn them. So, that means that the book makes money. If I ever become a writer, please burn my book in the thousands. I’ll have two versions the burning version with no words in it and it automatically has lighter fluid soaked into the pages so it goes off faster. Then, the normal version with words…

_________________________________________________________

“Look, they’re making Over The Hedge 2 already.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened with Passion of the Christ, the movie would have bombed, BUT with all the controversy around it, people watched it anyways. Goes to prove a movie can suck but controversy sells.

paul

Semaj said...

So, true.

And the sad part, Paul, is that the marketing people bank on controversy. Sometimes even making stuff up, so people do protest and complain.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47