Friday, May 26, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Fat Dude update: The extremely overweight dude that works in my area had some heart problems. He said he had pains in his chest and had to be taken away for tests. Here’s the kicker, he doesn’t do anything, but sit and wait for his boxes to come to him. He can’t stand up for too long, so he’s allowed to sit. How can he have chest pains, if he doesn’t do anything?

~Well, everything is going well, besides the crap at work.

~Glitch posted a short review of X-Men 3 in his blog, http://glitch1988.blogspot.com/2006/05/x-men-3-last-stand.html

~I’m really enjoying Kingdom Hearts 2, what a great story!

Christopher Lee just kicks butt in this game with his commanding voice

I can hear the intro theme with the scenes all day.

~For some reason, I rented the musical The Producers that is a Remake of the 70s film, so this makes it a remake of a remake, sort of.

3 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Eh, I wouldn't call my post a review. I just wanted an excuse to mention the Snakes on a Plane trailer.

Semaj said...

my bad, my bad

wierufhwre said...

SNAKES ON A PLANE!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47