Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts

~I am still working hard on my book.

~I did something I truly regret, I went to White Castles last night and broke my White Castles embargo. I have made many trips to the restroom.

~I turned on HBO 1 today and noticed that there was a Steve Martin movie on. Disgusted, I turned to HBO 2 and there was yet another Steve Martin movie on! A different one. Must I choose between Steven Martins?

~The more I work on my book, the more disconnected I get from my crappy job. I don’t even bother talking to anyone at work anymore. I just ignore everything.

~Looking back at my life now, I do, in fact, regret some things I did. I would have done them differently.

~Can I just say that MS’s Media Player simply sucks?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never needed to work on a book to be disconnected from that place.

Jeff said...

If the Steve Martin movies were The Jerk, L.A. Story or The Spanish Prisoner, then by all means, stop and watch. If you clicked on Bringing Down the House and Cheaper By the Dozen 2 run away.

Semaj said...

I think it was Father of the Bride Part II or part I not sure and the other one was Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Semaj said...

I understand fully Paul

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47