Monday, May 15, 2006

Jamie-Lynn DiScala

Jamie-Lynn DiScala

Well, today is Jamie-Lynn DiScala birthday. If you’ve watched the "The Sopranos", then you’ve watched her develop from annoying teen to a very attractive woman. This season, she looks really hot.

Even though her father is a Mob Boss, I want me some Meadow Soprano for real. Hey, Jamie, if you want a Doritos eating fanboy, I’m your man, Baby.

So happy birthday Mead…er Jamie-Lynn. May you continue to get hotter.
I’ll take both. Is this that Terminator chick from T3?
__________________________________________________
I wonder what a baby between Shaq and Jamie-Lynn would look like? On second thought, I don’t want to know.
_____________________________________
Get out of my dreams and into my car.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47