Monday, May 01, 2006

A Bird's eye view

At 10:30 PM, I went to school to finish up my last test final. During the test, I felt the urge to blow my nose and use the bathroom. So, I got up and headed to the bathroom. As I entered the door, I heard flapping. I didn’t know what the hell was going. I looked to my right, above the stalls; there was a bird inside the men’s room trapped. This bird nervously flew around the restroom, forgetting that it entered through an open window.

I, for one, didn’t use the restroom, because I already didn’t like using the restroom with another human in the same room with me, so using it with a crazy bird flying above my head was out the question. I quickly retreated from the bird occupied restroom, closing the door behind me.

“You don’t see that everyday,” I said to myself. I went back to the classroom, forgetting that I had to use the crapper. I went up to the teacher and whispered, “There’s a bird in the bathroom.”

His first reaction was laughter. Then, as if he was a little kid again, his face lit up and went off to see it for himself. He was gone for a good 6 minutes, before he returned.

“Was the bird still there?” I asked.

He nodded. “Yeah, and he’s pooped all over the restroom.”

Now, I laughed, because it was a bathroom after all. I sure it was as much of a mess as say when some jerk decides to poop on the floor and the walls. I’ve seen that.

The teacher called security and told them about the bird. I have no clue what happened to the damn bird after that, but I did end up with a 95 % on my test, yeah a freaking A. I rule…well sort of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that's great.

paul

Semaj said...

Thanks, my first thought when I saw the bird was. "WTF, why does this always happen to me?"

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47