Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rambo and Rocky, making us remember the crap-filled 80s

Sigh, more Rambo IV news

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=6399

Comment: Rambo and Rocky? It sounds like someone is running out of money, oy

Here’s the Rambo page Rambo IV

((Plot Outline: Vietnam vet John Rambo is forced to emerge from his reclusive lifestyle and take justice into his own hands after a girl goes missing))

and Rocky Balboa

((Rocky Balboa' examines one of America's greatest icons at a vulnerable period in his life--middle age. A former heavyweight boxing champion, known and renown throughout the world for going the distance, Rocky finds a new venture: giving back to his community. This is where he, once more, finds himself at the opposing side of opportunity, not unlike the one he has seen decades ago. Heavyweight champ Mason Dixon and his representation offer Rocky a shot for the title. For Balboa, it'll be one last hurrah he'll never forget.....but with his glory days far behind him can he withstand the inevitabilities of what's to come? A look at going full circle and wanting more, when life turns out how you least expect it and then some.))

Bring back Hulk Hogan and Mr. T, then maybe I’ll watch.

5 comments:

David Kim said...

Great blog! I loved the 80's. I loved playing with GI Joe and Transformers. I used to watch the A Team with Mr. T all the time. Keep up the good work!

David Kim said...

You've got a great blog there! I love Metal Gear and Final Fantasy. I haven't played any video games since I sold my modded Xbox and PS2 recently. I enjoy reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

the only downside to this post is you did not mention the lame arnold quotes.

paul

Semaj said...

Thank you, Kim I also enjoy your site as well. YOu should get a Xbox and a PS2 again because there are some really great games out for them now.

@Paul, I wonder who has the worst quotes, Arnold or Sly?

David Kim said...

I'm trying to save up for an Xbox 360.

Have a good one!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47