Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Day at an Indian Restaurant Part two

Sweet
Last Time on Star Trek: TNG. A recap and then… And, now the conclusion.
______________________________________________-

While I sat there waiting for whatever dish I picked, I began to look around the table, noticing that I was the only one without a date or a loved one. I never gave it much thought, but here I am the Lone-freaking Ranger sitting here with my date happy friends. Then it got worst…

“Will this all be on one check or separate checks?” the waiter said, almost appearing out of nowhere.

I looked up at him and said, “Those two are the same check and those two are on a different check together. And, then that leaves me the single guy on a separate check.”

Everyone at the table laughed. And, I looked up and the waiter was laughing too!

Thanks guys…

Well, as the wait went on. I noticed a flicker of amber colors being reflected on my glass. I looked to my right to the large table with the Indian family. One of the 10 year olds decided it would be neat hover an entire basket of Indian bread over a candle. And like anything hovers over a flame too long it caught on fire. So the fire started to grow, so he did what any kid would do, he sat the flaming basket on the table.

Then out of nowhere, another waiter appeared and scooped up the flaming basket, which now was growing in size. He started to run toward the backroom with the flaming basket.

Great, take an open flame to an area with a lot of grease. Well, I guess he got the flame out, because we were all still alive. I also wondered if these waiters had personal cloaking devices, because they had ninja like skills.

Our food came out and the appearing waiters started to pass out the food. One guy said aloud some strange chicken dish. I opened my mouth, but said nothing, because I wasn’t sure what I got.

“Is this yours, sir,” he asked, holding the plates.

“I can’t honestly say…” I replied.

A friend at the table said, “Yeah, that’s what you ordered. “

I gave him a thumbs-up.

The dish came on many bowls. There was a bowl with this thick orange sauce and a rice bowl and chicken bowl. I guessed that I was supposed to mix it together and place it on my plate. I took my first bite and I found the entire thing to be very good. In the end, I loved the dish whatever it was. Now, Indian food is up there with my top foods.

Grades

The Dish: B+

The Restaurant/Atmosphere: A-

The Flaming Basket: A++

Still Being Single: F+

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47