Friday, April 28, 2006

Thunder Over Louisville

Every year, around this time, there is a big event that opens up to the derby activities. This big event is called Thunder Over Louisville. It is one of the largest fireworks shows in the US; believe me. The fireworks go off with music, perfectly timed.

When I was younger, I used to go to this event all the time. I actually enjoyed watching the show; I didn’t really care for the air show. However, as I grew older and more standoffish, I began disliking the crowds of drunken zombies that gathered near the riverfront park. This year, I didn’t go to Thunder, and I’m glad I didn’t. Here’s why…

2006 "Thunder Country"

I’m not watching anything country.

Part of the air show, some jet…

_____________________________________________________________
Uh, fireworks, lots of them…
____________________________________________

This was part of the clean up.

BTW, I swear this is the Can Lady that had all those cans on the highway, you know the same one that I mistreated.
_____________________________________________________
I want to know what’s so funny, so I can be caught on camera looking goofy too.
______________________________________________________

This is the reason I didn’t go, people packed in like cattle, and smelling far worst too. Count me out.

_______________________________________________________

Do you have to have your shirt off? Please, you’re scaring the children, and blinding me.

____________________________________________________________
Great…
_______________________________________________________________
I thought the woman in the front was big; look at the guy in the far right. He could eat the entire Thunder Over Louisville show and have room for next years show. Note: Check out the woman on the phone in the background. "Like I was Totally there and like I was like, like, like, like…”


Sorry kid, that doesn’t work, I tried it last week.

_____________________________________________
Great, those horns are annoying and some little brat gets one and won’t stop blowing the thing around me. I loathe kids and horns

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47