Friday, April 14, 2006

Can it fly?

http://www.markshields.com/index.shtml

Head over to Mark Shields site and check out his DeLorean car. Ever since I was a child I’ve wanted one of those DeLoreans and fix it up to look like a time machine.

____________________________________________________________________

Marty McFly: [being chased by terrorists] Let's see if you bastards can do 90.

Dr. Emmett Brown: If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

[talking about the Time Machine]
Marty McFly: [looks through a camcorder] This is uh... This is heavy duty, Doc. This is great. Uh... does it run, like... on regular unleaded gasoline?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Unfortunately no, it requires something with a little more kick - plutonium.
Marty McFly: Uh... plutonium? Wait.
[lowers the camcorder by his side and points to the DeLorean]
Marty McFly: Are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Hey, hey, hey. Keep rolling. Keep rolling, there.
[Marty looks through the camcorder again]
Dr. Emmett Brown: No, no, no. This sucker's electrical, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 jigawatts of electricity I need.
Marty McFly: Doc, you don't just walk into a store and buy plutonium. Did you rip that off?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Shhhhhh. Of course. From a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and in turn, gave them a shiny bomb-casing full of used pinball machine parts. Come on! Let's get you a radiation suit. We have to prepare to reload.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Oh sure, he's got the car looking right, but like that dude could figure out how to make a flux capacitor.

Semaj said...

lol, I've always wanted one of those too, hanging on my wall.

"Flux capacitor, fluxing."

Anonymous said...

Trust me, I can do more than that.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47