Tuesday, January 10, 2006

School can hurt

So, I got my schedule already worked out the week before school. For the most part, I had the classes I wanted. Now, Monday, I went up to the school and looked at my schedule: Major Black Writers, Room 208. I entered the correct building and went up stairs. I headed for the room, and then I paused, looking at the door.

Room 208, Office Suite. WTF?

There was no way a class could’ve met in there in a freaking office Suite. A middle-aged guy came out of the office just as I was about enter the suite, so I ask him.

“Nope, there are no classes here,” the guy said, shaking his head. “I had another guy ask me the same thing earlier.”

Damn it…the school f’ed up.

The printout schedule had the wrong room. So, I went back to the registration building to straighten things up, that’s when it got worst…

More later

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Just yesterday I got my new schedule for the second semester of my senior year, and they screwed mine up, too. I had to wait in line for about 45 minutes just to get it cleared up, and when they finally took care of it, my classes got jumbled around. I walked around the whole day pissed after that because of how shitty the school's scheduling system was.

Semaj said...

Yeah, that's same way I felt. It gets so much worst when you enter college. I just added class to my schedule and I had to wait an hour just to add one class.

Scheduling is one of the worst things about college.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47