Friday, January 27, 2006

MGS 2


MGS 2 cool quotes

Colonel: Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.

________________________

Raiden: Still ticking, huh?
Vamp: Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies.

____________________

Raiden: Why didn't you tell me you were the real Snake?
Solid Snake: You never asked.

______________________________

[Raiden gets called by Mr. X for the first time]
Mr. X: Be careful, there are mines in the area.
Raiden: Who are you?
Mr. X: Call me Deepthroat.
Raiden: Deepthroat? From Shadow Moses?
Mr. X: Mr. X then.

(Note: If you hear this in the game, there is a funny way Mr. X says Deepthroat. You see Mr. X is a Female posing as a male, she realizes Deepthroat means a dirty act certain women can perform and changes her name. Very small but it’s there. Nice touch by the writers and actors.)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47