Saturday, January 14, 2006

News woman falls flat on her face

Okay, they showed this one on TV, but it’s funny as heck

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2685625

Comment: OMG, this one is so funny, watch as the chunky woman stomps on grapes and then suddenly falls off the stage on to her stomach and face. The crying and shouting is truly priceless. She says things like, “Ooooh, I can’t breathe!”

The best part is the fact that the cameraman continues to roll the film. It takes forever for them to cut back to the “safe” people inside the studio. The look on their faces was great.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Oh man, I hadn't seen that in years! It must have floated around CNN not long after I got there. I'm surprised my supervisors didn't take away Internet access after we played this so many times.

Semaj said...

It has become one of my fave clips that's for sure.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47