Tuesday, January 10, 2006

School can hurt Part 2

So, I went to the registration building, pissed off. I checked the updated class schedule and found out that the class I signed up for was an f’ing Paired Class. The Major Black Writers class expanded into two classes, the other class was African-American music history. The classes were back to back.

I wrote up the information and stood in the advising line, because I just needed to add one class. Strangely enough, I got in line with a fellow UPS person, and I actually knew her some years ago. (Sorry, can’t ask her out on a date 1. She’s a supervisor, and management can’t bang employees, and 2. She’s a Lesbian…). So, we talked all the way to the front. When they called me, I took my schedule paper to the advisor and he typed it in.

“It looks like you’re already enrolled in the class,” he said.

“What? I didn’t enroll in the class last week, and last week it was a just one class.”

“Well, now it’s two classes,” he added.

Thanks pal, you’ve been a huge help.

Somebody in Registration made a mistake and added the other paired class to my schedule after the fact. They didn’t tell me, dumb-asses. Now, the classes are in danger of being dropped.

I’ll find out tomorrow

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47