Monday, January 02, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Okay, I just beat Kingdom Hearts. I hope to have a review sometime this week.

~I still need to get on that Harry Potter Review.

~Why do all Energy drinks taste like crap? I mean really, can’t they at least make it taste good. It literally taste like someone took a dump in them. Red Bull may give you wings, but it taste like turd water.

~I rented Deuce Bigalow 2. The movie is really bad, so of course I have to review it.

~Speaking of Deuce Bigalow(1st one), I remember that really cute “snail girl” in the pet shop that would reach into the fish tank and get her T-shirt wet. Deuce would ask her to get the snails at the bottom to get her bra-less shirt even wetter. She was really cute…

her name Bree Turner and she’s very cute

Here’s a vidcap of that scene (Warning! If you're offended by wet t-shirts don’t look.) here
And another one from another movie here (Same warning)




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47