Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Alt-opening to Star Trek Enterprise (Not the real Alt opening)


Alt-opening to Star Trek Enterprise

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/videoview?id=7730&episodeid=6485&count=-1

Comment: Uh, this should have been the Opening to Star Trek Enterprise. There was no reason to “Modernize” the show with that horrible song “Faith of the Heart”. The sad thing is that the theme used here was the original one written and scored for the opening.

Actually, I wouldn’t have minded if they re-scored Jerry Goldsmith’s “Mountain Theme” from Star Trek 5, and used that.

Let me get hold of the Trek Franchise, I wouldn’t darken it up as much as Ron Moore’s BSG, but I would make some changes to the creative direction of the shows and books.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Eek. I actually, um, liked the Enterprise theme song.

*ducks to avoid thrown objects*

Semaj said...

yikes,
lol

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47