Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Yeah, I played some African drums today in class in my African-American writing/music class. Being a tuba player, at first I didn’t get the hang of it. But then I caught on.
Basically, everyone picked up an instrument and played together.
What instrument did I play? Well, don’t laugh but it was called the Mother drum.
You see each instrument has a family name depending on size. I loved every minute of it.

~Okay, I just heard Ricky Martin’s crappy song that made him famous in the 90, you know; Living Vida Loca. That song just sucks.

~No matter how early I leave for school, I end up still coming in late for class.

~In the school library, they finally took a stand against cell phones and ghetto/redneck people talking loud. Now they have this tall, big, white cop that looms around the area yelling at any fools that start too talk loud. He magically appears when some dumb ass’s cell phone goes off.

“Put them on vibrate! And talk over there!”

This is probably the first time I’ve ever been grateful there’s a cop around.

Now most of the Ghetto/Redneck types have all but disappeared.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Sounds like y'all need those newfangled wacky "telephone booths" in the library.

Semaj said...

"Cell Phone Booth"

Extremely nice, It would solve everyone's problems including the cell phone users.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47