Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Random thoughts (MJ)

Random thoughts

~Man, I’m so busy this week. I went from being a part-time student to a full-time student. A good teacher hooked me up and asked me to join one of her other Communication classes. The class was full, but she signed me in.

It should be noted though, that I could end up with only one class, most of my other classes are in danger of being canceled.

~I also need to buy at least two books today, before class starts.

~I just love when Kentucky loses; the fans walk around with bummed out expressions on their sorry faces. Uh, guys, it’s just a game, not the end of the world. I always get a laugh out of it. Kentucky fans seem to be worst at this than Louisville fans.

~I found this (http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=5469524&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1) funny about Kristen Dunst. I actually thought she was cute in Bring It On (Yes, I watched that), but by Spiderman 2, she looked like a hound. She aged like 20 years in the movie.

Here’s a great quote from one poster: ((I don't know if it's bad lighting, bad makeup, or what. But I just CANNOT find Kristen Dunst attractive as MJ.

Most of the time she just looks old. Really old, alot older than she really is, and certainly older than MJ is supposed to be.

And I know I'm not the only one to feel this way, but I just got done wathching Spider-man 2, and couldn't help but notice how rough and ragged and, well, OLD she looked the whole damn movie!))

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I don't get the Kirsten Dunst criticism on that forum. She looks like a normal twenty-something to me as MJ, and watch her in Elizabethtown and she's so perky she's downright adorable.

Semaj said...

Oh she was right on the Money with the MJ character in the 1st movie, but man there's something different about her looks in the 2nd, granted the Message board was a little harsh in that reguard.

She's really cute in Bring It On

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47