Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I can’t get over the sheer stupidity of the company I work for. The management is truly made up of monkeys and fools. They’re tying to promote one of the worst employees I’ve ever seen. There’s a reason I never pursued another drive into management. They’re some of the worst people in the world.

~I haven’t played any drums this week. I feel kind of bad about that.

~Man, I keep see that punk Jared from Subway all the time, I want to just punch the guy.

~Is it right to leave a public bathroom stall without any toilet papers after you’ve used it all? What happens to the next guy that comes in to take a dump? Is he sh*t out of luck? Things to ponder.

~What’s the opposite of a magnet? Because, I am certainly not a chick magnet. Chick repulse-er. Man, do the ladies hate me; then again I make sure I’m not the most warm and charming guy to begin with.

~Being single isn’t that bad (?)…Okay it sucks…but at least I’m saving money this way.

~I got to write a paper on support for E-books and I can’t find any reason to have one. I think they’re useless. Kind of like Bill Gates.

~I am tired and sleepy, but I have to stay up.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47