Sunday, January 01, 2006

Random Thoughts (New Years remix)

Random Thoughts (New Years remix)

~Man, the company I work for is ruthless. They fired two people from my belt, because they had no place to reassign them after Christmas. They asked them to go to the conference room; they came back up and got their coats. One guy said, “Well, they laid Tina and me off. See ya later.”

What’s even funnier, is that newer people that had been with the company less time, ended up keeping their jobs. Why? Because those people were going to start school.

Now me being an evil man, I did smile just a little. Okay, a lot.

~I’ve gotten Goofy to level 100 and Sora to 98. Then, I’ll try to take on that Hidden boss on Kingdom Hearts.

~With the Christmas money I received, I got MGS 3 and Xenosaga 2. I’ve only watched the opening movie to Xenosaga 2. At first, I didn’t think I would like the new designs to the game and characters, but I do.

~I just got done watching all of the 4th season of 24. Man, I loved that season. One of the best ones yet. Much better than the dreary season 3.

~I had a bloody nose earlier today. Blood actually started to drip out. I almost never get bloody noses.

~So, how did I spend my New Years? I Slept right through it. Nope, didn’t go out or watch it on TV. Why? Because it’s not a big deal to me. Granted this has been a really good year for me, but passing of another year means nothing to me, nothing.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47