Friday, February 12, 2016

They just got laid off

They just got laid off
I generally hate unions, but they are a necessary evil. I also attack the rank and file members for not supporting candidates that support unions (IE DEMs). But, this is shitty. If you want to keep your job, sometimes voting for the guy you don't agree with socially is required.
You can feel the anger these people have over being laid off and told their jobs are going to Mexico. I've never had a job I've been proud of in a long time, so I partly can't understand their feelings. But, this is always a shitty way to tell someone they're job is ending despite your best effort. 
Note:  Watch that one guy that simply leaves after the first announcement.  That look of disappointment.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47