Monday, February 08, 2016

Dragonball: Evolution

Dragonball: Evolution
Chris Stuckman covers the dreaded DB Evolution movie. I've taken some jabs at this strange movie too.
Can you really make a live version of an animated show like this? In DB and DBZ, you can go pretty much anywhere and see anything. In live action, you are limited by you budget. However, the is total shit to begin with and screws up the lore of the shows. I have to say that I can watch this movie all the way through because it is so laughable bad.
There are two things good about this movie...
1 Jamie Chung is in this movie. I think she is really hot in everything she's in. Damn. I don't care if she's bad.
2 Yun-Fat Chow is pretty good: It was good casting on their part, it is too bad the script couldn't rise to is level of acting he's on.  
You tried and failed to get this character right. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47