Friday, December 12, 2014

Tekken 7: Lucky Chloe


Tekken 7: Lucky Chloe
Yes, this sort of character caused an uproar in the Tekken and Video Game community recently. Not too surprisingly, this cute anime-ish character is causing some outcry.
From YouTube Comments, ((Mobarak AlShamsi: I feel you man! How could those monsters include a character that you have a choice not to play as! ))
Thank you. Are people so butthurt over Tekken taking the piss out of those fans that dress up in Japanese animated characters and being cute all the time? Or are people considering this game to be sexist? I'm not sure yet. Please tell me people don't have a problem with her “sexy” outfit given the Dead or Alive series is far-far worst.
Allegedly, one of the programers has tweeted that North America will not have the “honor” of getting Lucky Chloe. Instead, we'll be getting ((He described the typical Western character as a "well-muscled, skin-head [with a] very powerful attack... ))
Yep, that's what I want; an all dude game with all dudes. (sarcasm) Actually, two of my favorite characters from Tekken are female.
People are saying he's just trolling people.
I hate Jar-Jar, so I just avoided those episodes of The Clone Wars that featured him. I'd do the same thing if I played Tekken 7. I know people are making the claim that “she doesn't add anything to the Tekken franchise”. Uh, half the characters in Tekken are strange or cute things.
Now, if you want to talk about useless. Capcom purposely put a character so bad and under powered in their SF games all the time. And, people try to beat the game with this useless character all the time. He also happens to look like Steven Seagal. 


 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47