Monday, December 15, 2014

Sony Leaks II: George Clooney is a good guy

Sony Leaks II: George Clooney is a good guy
These leaks have shown that most of these actors are pretty much the same people you do see interviews. David O Russel is still a complete and utter dick and no one should ever hire him for anything. But, George Clooney is a nice guy that actually cares about his work. The Sony leaks go to show that he was very troubled with the reviews to his movie, which he directed and wrote, The Monument Men. There really are some cool people out there in Hollywood. 
 From JustJared, ((“I need some protection from all the reviews,” George reportedly wrote. “Let’s just make it a hit. I haven’t slept in 30 hours. And it’s 7 am.” ))
He talks about not sleeping over 30 hours. I can actually relate to this a lot. I'm not one of these guys that can put setbacks aside like most people. It keeps me up all day and night. I get depressed and that mean little voice in my head says that I am shit and you just give it all up. The thing that makes Clooney a winner is he doesn't let setbacks take him out of the playing field. And, he goes right back in ready to play ball. That makes him a winning horse (I know I am mixing metaphors). I let setbacks really dig into me and keep me from functioning. I will also cut that portion out of my life when that happens. I admare people that have their worlds come crashing down on them and get backup saying, “What's next?”
Clooney's film got ripped by critics with a 31% and only a 44% by the audience. It was distributed by Columbia in the US and Fox in other areas. While it wasn't a huge hit, the 70 million dollar movie did make 155 Million back. However, the movie was shared by three studios and that money goes three ways. It needed to be a bigger hit.
This is the guy that ruined Batman and he got right back up.

2 comments:

MC said...

Kevin Smith on Clooney:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHrTLbbd09w

Semaj said...

That's a good story. I love that he reads a lot of reviews and takes them to hear.

Thanks for the vid

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47