Wednesday, June 19, 2013

John McAfee teaches you to remove McAfee...and other things

John McAfee teaches you to remove McAfee...and other things
McAfee is a piece of shit anti-virus software. John, the original owner of the anti-virus company, seems to get enough hate mail himself over the useless program. I remember having on my desktop years ago and it takes forever to remove. Norton's isn't any better and I still have it on my laptop and I don't know how to get rid of it. It keeps warning me that it isn't up to date.  STFU, Norton! 
John McAfee is a strange fellow.
-He lost somewhere around 90 million, or so his wiki claims.
-He's worked for NASA and Xerox.
-He doesn't even use his own McAfee program.
-He looks like a poor man's Tony Stark.  



Which one is worst Norton's or McAfee?  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47