Friday, June 07, 2013

High School Girl Trolls Year Book and gets arrested

High School Girl Trolls Year Book and gets arrested
Killer:  "What are you in for?" 
"Trolling a yearbook." 
Yeah, it was a bit stupid, but I guess the girl's inter-troll wanted to come out and play. I remember there was a kid named Scott Dover, people called him Ben-over.
From KSHB.com, ((The 17-year-old Hickman High School junior was arrested May 14 after she allegedly changed a student's last name from Mastain to "masturbate" in the 100th edition of the Hickman Cresset yearbook. She could be charged with first-degree property damage, a felony, and harassment.))
Okay, she went a bit too far with the trolling, but arresting and charging her is a bit much. We've taken this anti-bullying thing too far in some cases. Make no mistake, I hate bullying, but this is weak sauce.  
And, yearbooks are overrated anyway. I was able to avoid yearbook appearance up until my senior year. I hated high school and wanted nothing to look back on in the form of a year book.  I just wanted out of high school and nothing else.  
And, how to you form masturbate from Mastain? I guess the year book girl hated Mastain.  It feels more like this girl had a bad experience with Mastain and wanted to get back at her.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47