Random Things (it's no use!)

Random Things
~Bicycle Stolen: I will finish up the story. I've just been busy with a lot of stuff this weekend. I've been bummed out this whole week, but I did buy another bike.   I will probably get better one this Christmas.
~War Machine Rocks.
~You're Winner!: Yep, you read that right. It is from one of the worst video games ever.
~Man of Steel today: I will embark on going to the theater today and watch the newest Superman movie. I guess we won't have to worry about a comedian ruining the movie this time around like Superman III. I personally liked Superman Returns, but that movie has garnered a lot of hate this time around.
~The Mandarin twist from Iron Man 3: I know a lot of Marvel Fanboys are pissed about the twist in the last IM movie. I actually loved the twist, because it set up that this Mandarin is nothing more than a phony actor being paid by the main bad guys. Played wonderfully by Ben Kingsley and he is clearly having fun playing “both” roles in the movie. I know I'd be pissed if they pulled this twist with the Joker because I am more of a DC fan than Marvel. But, taking a risk like this is the type of things writers should do from the get go. Play around with cliches.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Threshold, Star Trek Voyager

Shannon Fill: Where is she now? (Ensign Sito Jaxa)

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan