Sunday, June 16, 2013

Random Things (it's no use!)

Random Things
~Bicycle Stolen: I will finish up the story. I've just been busy with a lot of stuff this weekend. I've been bummed out this whole week, but I did buy another bike.   I will probably get better one this Christmas.
~War Machine Rocks.
~You're Winner!: Yep, you read that right. It is from one of the worst video games ever.
~Man of Steel today: I will embark on going to the theater today and watch the newest Superman movie. I guess we won't have to worry about a comedian ruining the movie this time around like Superman III. I personally liked Superman Returns, but that movie has garnered a lot of hate this time around.
~The Mandarin twist from Iron Man 3: I know a lot of Marvel Fanboys are pissed about the twist in the last IM movie. I actually loved the twist, because it set up that this Mandarin is nothing more than a phony actor being paid by the main bad guys. Played wonderfully by Ben Kingsley and he is clearly having fun playing “both” roles in the movie. I know I'd be pissed if they pulled this twist with the Joker because I am more of a DC fan than Marvel. But, taking a risk like this is the type of things writers should do from the get go. Play around with cliches.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47