Saturday, January 19, 2013

Woman gets a discount from a burger joint for having a GREAT ass.


Woman gets a discount from a burger joint for having a GREAT ass. 
I can't believe I didn't catch this one. From Huffington Post, ((Reddit user caraficionado24 said a friend was surprised to look down at her receipt from a burger joint and find "Best Butt" and "Best Looking" itemized along with her veggie bowl -- add fried pickles -- and soft drink. ))
I bet the guy wanted to show his own “fried pickle” to her. I mean it that's a bold move to add “best butt and looking” to the receipt. To be fair, saying someone has a great ass is better than calling them “fat girls”. We need photos to confirm the fact she has the best butt. Photos or it didn't happen.
And, you have to love she got 2 cents from the whole thing. Don't spend that on something silly, girl. Would women even bother to pull something like this to get some tail? I actually think they'd add more money to my bill if I came in there. “You're a piece of shit. Added 3 dollars.”
Since I have no swagger or good looks, I don't see these types of messages happening.
This restaurant made it on that creepy fat head Guy's show Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47