Monday, January 21, 2013

Kriss Kross is coming back...why?


Kriss Kross is coming back...why?
Despite the fact the fact no one asked for it, the child rap pair Kriss Kross is coming back together. From EW, ((That’s right, the hip-hop duo of Chris Kelly and Chris Smith (or, as you may know them, Mac Daddy and Daddy Mac) will reunite onstage for the So So Def All-Stars Anniversary Concert, which will go down in Atlanta on Feb. 23. ))
Crap, I was never a huge fan of their music, but I jokingly sing “Jump”. Everything about them seemed like a gimmick to me. They're little kids rapping and they wear their stupid pants on backwards. My brother, on the other hand, loved this group.
Given the state of pop music today, having Kriss Kross return might actually help. But, I don't think anyone ever asked for a 20th Anniversary reunion of the group.





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47