Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Raspberry Awards 2013 Noms Part 1


Golden Raspberry Awards 2013 Noms Part 1

Man, I’ve always loved the Raspberries, mainly because Hollywood would like to ignore its failures. And, these awards help show the sheer shit that comes out of H-town. Usually, these failures are due to heavy influences from the studios too.  Anyway, here is the list with some commentary from me. 
I got this list of dishonors from E-Online.
Worst Picture
• Battleship: Despite stinking up the Box Office in North America, it really was a hit overseas. However, I won't go out my way to watch this movie unless it is on the pay channels.
The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure: They tried to start a new kids franchise and failed.
• That's My Boy: Another movie where Adam Sandler makes up a funny voice. At this point, he might need to take another direction. The Sandler formula isn't working anymore.
• A Thousand Words: You don't need a thousand words to say that this movie sucks big time.
• The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2: I haven't bothered to watch part 1 yet, mainly because I know that the ending is a big letdown.
Worst Director
• Sean Anders, That's My Boy: Hey, at least you'll win something.

• Peter Berg, Battleship: You sunk my movie!
• Bill Condon, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2: Bill Condon is a critically praised director up until he did the last two Twilight movies.
• Tyler Perry, Good Deeds/Madea's Witness Protection: I think the Perry movie franchise might be coming to an end.
• John Putch, Atlas Shrugged: Part 2  : I think everyone shrugged when this movie came out. This is a sequel to an under performing first movie. The problem is most of the movie was recast when they made part 2. That is a huge problem when you're trying to keep continuity with the first movie.
WORST ACTRESS
• Katherine Heigl, One for the Money: Heigl might have to start taking supporting roles again, because all of her post Knocked Up movies have been pure garbage.
• Milla Jovovich, Resident Evil: Retribution: I've given up on the RE franchise a long time ago. Somewhere around part four. It doesn't know what it wants to be and not to mention it is far from the VG series that they should take the name off the movies.
• Tyler Perry, Madea's Witness Protection: That's pretty funny.
• Kristen Stewart, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2/Snow White and the Huntsman: I still have no idea why people keep casting her in movies and why people think she is attractive? She is as plain as they come in looks and in acting ability. Well, she is good at banging married directors. She always has this pained look on her face. We get it, you need to take a shit.
• Barbra Streisand, The Guilt Trip


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47