Golden Raspberry Awards 2013 Noms Part 1
Man, I’ve always loved the Raspberries, mainly because Hollywood would like to ignore its failures. And, these awards help show the sheer shit that comes out of H-town. Usually, these failures are due to heavy influences from the studios too. Anyway, here is the list with some commentary from me.
I got this list of dishonors from E-Online.
• Battleship: Despite stinking up the Box Office in North America, it really was a hit overseas. However, I won't go out my way to watch this movie unless it is on the pay channels.
• The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure: They tried to start a new kids franchise and failed.
• That's My Boy: Another movie where Adam Sandler makes up a funny voice. At this point, he might need to take another direction. The Sandler formula isn't working anymore.
• A Thousand Words: You don't need a thousand words to say that this movie sucks big time.
• The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2: I haven't bothered to watch part 1 yet, mainly because I know that the ending is a big letdown.
• Sean Anders, That's My Boy: Hey, at least you'll win something.
• Peter Berg, Battleship: You sunk my movie!
• Bill Condon, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2: Bill Condon is a critically praised director up until he did the last two Twilight movies.
• Tyler Perry, Good Deeds/Madea's Witness Protection: I think the Perry movie franchise might be coming to an end.
• John Putch, Atlas Shrugged: Part 2 : I think everyone shrugged when this movie came out. This is a sequel to an under performing first movie. The problem is most of the movie was recast when they made part 2. That is a huge problem when you're trying to keep continuity with the first movie.