Friday, January 04, 2013

Random Stuff


Random Stuff

~I bought myself a brand new HP Notebook PC from Wal-Mart. I am starting to get the hang of this thing. I've never had a laptop before do it takes a lot to get use to the mouse pad. I am so use to the mouse that this pad thing is really awkward. I am also getting use to the wifi stuff. Certain areas have free WiFi services, such as restaurants and parks. There is a free one at the Waterfront Park in Louisville.

~Dianetics: A friend of mine decided to buy and read the L Ron Hubbard book dianetics. Yes, that guy that created his own religion. Flipping through the book, I can see the beginnings of Scientology with terms like “Clear”. My friend has already warned me that he probably won't be able to finish the book because it is so dreadful. I told him that it is basically a book written by a complete madman.
~It has been a busy week, and I've been bouncing around the city trying to get certain papers done. I am almost out of the woods.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47