Tuesday, January 08, 2013

KDOC: Jamie Kennedy claims they meant to do that

KDOC: Jamie Kennedy claims they meant to do that
Remember that video I posted about the disaster that was the KDOC New Year's party? Well, JK claims that they meant to make it the worst New Year's broadcast. I can't buy that, so I am calling bullshit.
Jamie Kennedy, a person no one cared about in years, did an interview with The NY Times. From NY Times, ((It was totally supposed to be like that. We wanted to make almost an anti-New Year’s Eve show, and the recipe calls for unexpected. We had an open bar for our guests, we were unrehearsed. It was not glamorous. ))
The term you can't polish a turd comes to mind. So, the random cutaways and off screen talking was all supposed to be there, Jamie? It reminds me of that scene in Pee Wee's Big Adventure where PW falls off his bike and says, “I meant to do that.” I feel the same way about this.
FromLA Times, (( ”I didn’t stab nobody, I didn’t shoot nobody. I just made a  New Year’s Eve special. Is that so bad?” he also said. ))
Well, no. But you did make Kickin' It Old Skool and Son of the Mask. Those were so bad that some needs to create a movie tribunal for crimes against cinema. Anyway, I guess it was a blessing in disguise because people haven't talked about Kennedy since he made that Heckler movie.
Oh, and he was good in those Scream movies.



2 comments:

Islenskii said...

Love your witty, writing style. It has some amount of britishness in it.

Semaj said...

Lol, why thank you. I've never been describe in such a delightful manner, Islenski

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47