Wednesday, June 15, 2005

IMDB news

Entertainment News From IMBD.com

Jackson Free As Jury Finds Him Not Guilty On All Counts

Yeah, yeah so he’s found not guilty. Okay fine, but this just creeps me out. KEEP YOUR CHILDERN AWAY FROM HIM.

Hilton Plans To Quit Public Life in Two Years

(("I thought it was cute to play a dumb blonde. On TV, I do it because it's funny. I consider myself a businesswoman and a brand. I don't enjoy going out anymore. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, 'Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this.'"))

I’m sure it had to do with the drudging she took with that Hamburger ad and that House of Wax movie. On the other hand, she’s just might be tired of being a “product”. Never has someone gotten so far for just being famous. Okay, there are a few.

Paris, you can leave now, beside we have another stupid blond to take your place, Jessica Simpson!

Destiny's Child Split

Un, no new news here. Destiny’s Child has been splitting up ever since they started the group. How many members have they gone through? Trust me, the real problem is Beyoncé Knowles. It’s basically Beyonce’s Destiny’s Child. I am not taking away the fact that she is hot.

More news

Katie Holmes Converting to Scientology

And, this is news because? Who cares? Scientology, who cares? If OJ is converting to Scientology, then that’s NEWS! I am sick of hearing about Cruise and her, and that scientology.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47