Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fortune Cookie Jam


I went to a Chinese restaurant a few days ago. After eating tons of food, I received a fortune cookie. I snapped open the cookie, as if there was gold at the center. In fact, the strange magical pieces of papers in the center should be worth a gold chip. With these nuggets of wisdom, you can learn Chinese and get an insight into life.

Here is what my fortune said; Fearless courage is the foundation of Victory.

Now I know a new Chinese word, Student=Xue-sheng!

When I really think about it, I want to become Fortune Cookie writer. Here are some I want to write up.

1 If you’re reading this fortune, you suck.

2 Hey you, yeah you. See that hot woman over there at the table, well she likes you. Nah, I’m just joking.

3 Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

4 Don’t read this fortune, it’s cursed.

5 Your girlfriend is cheating on you right now.

6 That shirt you’re wearing is ugly, don’t ever wear it again.

7 You are about to get some bad news.

8 Buy stock in Fortune Cookies. Trust me on this.

9 Boxers or briefs?

10 Don’t forget to leave a tip, ya bum! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Robin said...

lol!

Semaj said...

thank you so much, i'm glad I made someone laugh. Thanks for dropping by.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47