Thursday, June 23, 2005

50 cents, wormholes and TSGs

Mad am I.

Okay, I’m kind of mad. I went to the Kroger Store up the street, and I left the store feeling thirsty. I looked to my left and noticed the Coke and Pepsi machines shinning like a lighthouse to a wayward ship in a stormy sea. Reaching into my pocket, I noticed I had enough change and pocket lint to get a soda. I went up to the machine and slid two quarters into the tiny slot, and nothing happened. I pressed every button on the machine, and still nothing.

It was as if a small wormhole formed within the coin slot and sucked up my 50 cents, sending my coins to the far reaches of another galaxy. The coins then fell to an alien planet. This was where they were worshiped as the Twin Silver Gods, TSG for short.

Anyway, I should have tipped the machine to get a free coke. Then again, it might be tip proof. Now, I’m 50 cents poorer.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm guessing the machine needed 65 cents to dispense a refreshing carbonated beverage. Where can you get one for 50 cents anymore? Does it have a pull tab, too?

Semaj said...

Oh, all Kroger locations around louisville has 50 cents machines strangely enough.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47