Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 20 years later “crew” reunites...

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 20 years later “crew” reunites...


You will notice that Daphne Reid is in the picture and NOT Janet Hubert. She is not on good terms with Will Smith and has attacked him on a few occasions. They had a major falling out and she's still hurt by the way they handled her on the show. Post Scientology, I am not a big fan of Will Smith anymore, but I think I side with him on this issue.
From Mirror UK, (("There will never be a reunion ... as I will never do anything with an a**hole like Will Smith," Janet, 61, said back in 2011, after previous rumours of a reunion surfaced. ))
I do like there is no mention of Janet Hubert on Smith's tweet. Let's just forget that she was on 74 episodes on the show. Ouch, smooth burn.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47