Thursday, March 30, 2017

Random Things

Random Things

~Getting Back to basics: I am moving away from my current job. I am going to shift away from a job a had for nearly 20 years to finding something more creative to do in the next coming years. At this point I am sick and tired of this f’ing job and will be switching gears into doing things I like to do more and transiting away from working at this shit job. I will be going back to school to finish my degree. My plan is to have a degree within the next two years with me shifting to less time with my old job. If I don’t make this change, I’ll probably have a nervous breakdown. Besides, I am a better person outside this company than in it. I've had people tell me that I am a very entertaining person.

~Mass Effect 4: I know that the game has been getting some major ripping lately. I’ve been watching a few “Let’s Play” of the game and I am really digging the story. It feels like a more Star Trek story with its pro-science stance. I love that these people are willing to leave their home galaxy and go out to the unknown. They are willing to leave their homes and family to jump ahead 600 plus years in a different place. Things don’t turn out the way they wanted to. I know the animation and eye movements are an issue and I can see those problems. However, the Dark Energy story line was picked up from the second game from a dropped story arc.

~To open a Patreon?: I have been thinking about opening a Patreon account for shits and giggles to see if someone would even bother giving me some cash. I thought about doing something low as 20 bucks for the hell of it to see if I could reach that goal. Would Patreon let me do that? If an asshole like DSP or the train wreck Chris Chan can have their own, could I get a 20 dollar one? This could help me get more of these post done and drive me to write more. I'll look into it.



2 comments:

MC said...

I had a little bit of a nervous breakthrough at the beginning of March myself. Been saying "Fuck it!" to a lot of stuff since then, in positive ways... been getting into shape, working on projects and doing things to try to get my life back on track, because I took some really bad detours the last decade or so.

I hope your life changes bring you the fulfillment you need as well.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I have been in the same boat. I need to make some course corrections and I hope this changes from bad to okay.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47