Monday, May 16, 2016

VG Stream Guy gets caught...well just watch at your own risk.

VG Stream Guy gets caught...well just watch at your own risk.
I guess you could call it gaining bonus points (boner points?)before the real game. I love his expressions during his evil deed. Maybe he was just cleaning his joystick. I did some digging and found most of the gaming community isn't that fond of him. He's known as the Chris of VG streaming and is considered a bad VG player, if not the worst. It seems every wiki has a negative view of him.
BTW, I love his expression after he realizes that the camera was on the whole time. Look, I am a horny guy too, but I don't need to jerk it just before going to live stream. Is that his way of pumping up...literally. Every time he starts a stream, we now know what he's been doing...enjoy that image.
Some are claiming he faked this incident, but his reaction seems real. Plus, he blocked a few people that mentioned it to him on Twitter and did a copyright claim early on.
He's certain;y gotten a boost from it, but it is a rather amusing incident.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47