Friday, May 20, 2016

Whole Foods: Love Wins cake was a fake...

Whole Foods: Love Wins cake was a fake...
Well, I was hoping this story would have an okay finish. Yeah, this whole thing seemed like a scam, and Whole Foods proved it with the video. Now, something has come out about the whole thing.
From Inquisitr, ((“I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company’s commitment to its values, and especially the baker associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions,” Brown said in a statement, adding that he was dropping the lawsuit.))
Whole Foods has come out being a complete champ in this situation. They stood up to the fake writing and defended their employee. And, now, they've dropped their counter-lawsuit. I might have to start shopping at Whole Foods now.
What I don't like is Brown would have continued with the lawsuit despite the fact it was a fake if he wasn't caught faking it.
As I said before, this is a low thing to do, because it takes away from real discrimination. He knew he was drowning in debt and wanted a quick fix. So, he created this fake outrage story in order to get some cash.



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47